Students may commence their studies at GLCT in January, April, June, September, or November of each year. Students are required to apply 2 -5 months before each semester in order to have sufficient time for the Canadian Embassy to process their student visa applications. The time required varies depending on the country in which the application is made.
Here are the admission steps:
1. Complete application form
2. Submit the application form and transcript of marks to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. School will issue an offer letter with cost summary, which includes tuition fee, residence fee, application fee, e.t.c. (Please refer to Fee Schedule for more detail)
4. Once payment has been received, the school will issue a Letter of Acceptance and Receipt.
5. Inform the school for arrival date to ensure the room arranged, and to schedule airport pick-up service.