Why come to GLCT?
1. Over 35 years as an international private school offering an university preparatory education.
2. Established in 1978 in the prestigious area of High Park North, close to the downtown of Toronto Canada.
3. Our school is certified and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Educationn, our teachers are all qualified and experienced, and our staff have strong contacts with virtually every Canadian University. We also have a well balanced educational environment for international student that focuses on academic, exceleence, creativity and responsibility.
4. Multiculture Environment: Our students come from 23 different countries.
5. Flexible Program Entry Dates: 5 Intake per school year, September, November, January, April and June. Base on student's visa application status, student can choose any one of 5 intake to come to school.
6. Excellent academic and career counselling leading to admission to top universities.
7. "Personalized Education Program" enables students, through their guided study plan, to prepare for and enter the University of their choice by obtaining "A+" academic achievement.
8. Over 90% of graduates on a year by year basis gain acceptance and entry into the top North American Universities, with the majority receives early offers of admission. Approximately 60% of graduates receive university scholarships.